Box Tee in Earth
Our updated boxy tee is a staple in any loungewear lineup. Individually hand-painted and dyed in our signature watercolor technique, every shirt is one of a kind.
Made From World-First 100% Reclaimed Waste Cotton
Our unique process transforms post-industrial waste—with an ethical supply chain entirely within North America.
Size + Fit
Cropped, boxy T-shirt.
No side seams for a totally tubular body. Made hyperefficiently in L.A. using 5.5 fewer gallons of water per T-shirt, 80% less fabric cutting waste, 10% less sewing labor and less energy consumption overall than our original Trash Tee.
- 100% North American Reclaimed Waste Cotton
- 6.5 oz jersey
- Midweight cotton
- Unisex with an oversized fit
- Knit, sewn and finished in Los Angeles, California with a fair-wage workforce
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry medium, inside out
- To reduce energy use, hang dry in the shade instead of tumble drying
- Avoid leaving in the sun as textile dye is sensitive to UV light